KittyStager is a simple stage 0 C2. It is made of a web server to host the shellcode and an implant, called kitten. The purpose of this project is to be able to have a web server and some implant for various usage and be able to use it with any shellcode.
- A simple cli to interact with the implant
- Different implants for various usage
- User agent whitelist to prevent unwanted connections
- A basic recon to get some information about the target (hostname, ip, program files...)
- An AES encryption to encrypt the shellcode with a none hardcoded key
- Supports hex and bin shellcode
- Shellcode Reflective DLL Injection
I would not use this project in red team, at least not now.
git clone https://github.com/Enelg52/KittyStager.git cd KittyStager go build -o KittyStager
Build the implants
cd /kitten/basicKitten go build -o basicKitten.exe
cd /kitten/bananaKitten go build -o basicKitten.exe
go build -buildmode=c-shared -o dllKitten.dll
env GOOS=windows GOARCH=amd64 go build -o basicKitten.exe
./KittyStager.exe -h Usage of kittyStager.exe: -p string Path to the config file (default "cmd/config/conf.yml")
Implant check's in
Show target's information
Interact with the implant
Change sleep time
Inject shellcode or dll
Pull requests are welcome. Feel free to open an issue if you want to add other features.
- ... and many others