My entry for Ebitengine's first game jam ever! Theme was "magnets".
You can find static binaries in the releases, or if you have Golang 1.18+, run directly with:
go run github.com/tinne26/[email protected]
Bindless is a puzzle game with a dystopian background story. The puzzles are mostly simulations of levels with magnets, where you can poke and prod a few things in order to solve them.
- You use the mouse and left-click to select and use your abilities.
- You press ESC on levels to reset them if you are locked.
- You can press F to switch between fullscreen/windowed.
- You can also use 1-4 to make it easier to switch between abilities.
- You can also press ESC to skip the typewriter effect on story sections.
Code is licensed under the MIT License. Assets are licensed as described in the readme from the assets folder.
I'd like to...
- Add a more fully fledged ¿optional? tutorial stage after the preamble, explaining magnetism and giving some tips to solve levels.
- Make different pixel art wireframe scenes for story sections, at least a couple more.
- Figure out what's the problem with audio loops and Ebitengine streams.
- Add two extra levels at the end instead of brushing it away with text.
- Better management of window size / fullscreen on desktop, or explicitly mention F to fullscreen.
- Spanish and catalan translations.